Where is the camp located? What is the address?
– The camp will take place in Frota Academy, Badenerstrasse 434, 8004 Zurich, Switzerland.
You can see the exactly address here.
Is airfare included?
– Airfare is not included in the price of the seminar. You are responsible for booking your own airfare.
Which airport should I fly in to?
– We advise all guests to fly into Zurich airport.
Is a hotel included in the price?
Are meals included?
Can I bring my child or significant other to the classes ?
-These classes are exclusive for members which paid for the seminar.
What language will the instruction be in?
Will the classes be Gi or No-Gi?
– Grappling and MMA on the 9th of December, white only gi on the the 10th of December.
How many hours of training are there per day?
– 2.5 min hours per day.
Is the camp open to all teams and associations?
What is the deadline for signing up?
– The deadline for signing up is 8th of December, 2016. Be warned, we are only accepting a limited number of registrations and the seminar may sell out long before then.
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
– Cancellation 45 days prior to the start date will get you a 50% refund.
– No refund will be issued if cancelled 44 days or less prior to the camp start date.
– You may transfer your spot to another person at no cost.